 |
| Ice covered everything including my steps I exciting discovered.... |
 |
| Pretty...even with 30mph winds..well maybe not |
For those who want me to suffer your wish has come true. The last 4 days have been as cold as "the knob on the outhouse door". Very cold temperatures. A propane bottle normally last 2-3 weeks. I went through one in 3 days. Freezing drizzle coated all in ice and I had a water hose line freeze up in one hour. I had no choice but to stay inside and crock pot corn beef and cabbage with potatoes which eventually became a vege-beef soup. A bottle of Merlot and a good book also helped me through this crisis as well.
 |
| Smile! |
Tomorrow is supposed to be 75*. Yea!
Charlie, looks like Yankee weather to me? What a winter.... rainy but warmer in SC. Safe travels, John D'70
ReplyDeleteThis whole cold period it has been warmer elsewhere justabout. Heck even VT had nicer conditions!
ReplyDelete